i hate christmas i hate christmas

This is great considering it was made in 2004, and it's still enjoyable to watch even after all this time. Every year I make sure to watch this, it always gets a laugh out of me!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

I loved it!

That close up of Dr Striles doing hte :O face had me in stitches. Every single joke involving a close up of someones face always gets me!

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Absolutely Hilarious

Bart's weird voice made me lol, but when Lisa appeared i just died! Then Homer starts to kick Lisa in the face! xD

A great short, i hope you make more!

Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

Another great Phoenix Wrong

It's great to see another PW off you Ashford, I look forward to another. All of these tributes are no where near as good as yours!

The Beavis and Butthead sketch had me in tears for some strange reason xD

Linerider the Movie Linerider the Movie

It was alright...

It was pretty good, but the physics were off and occasionally the speed didn't stay the same.

And how did it take you 4.5 months?! It would be possible to make it in 4.5 days. I guess you must of had to do a lot of other things?

king-ben responds:

lemme see you do it in 4.5 days. and anyway, it took so long because

1. my flash kept crashing
2. my computer kept crashing
3. i needed some breaks
4. i have a 15 year old brother and only 1 computer.
5. i kept running out of ideas.

so maybe you can understand now?

Metal Fuck Ac!d 2 Metal Fuck Ac!d 2

Alright!

Hahaha! Utter genious!

Extremely funny, I loved Snakes accent, whenever he said "alright!" i couldn't help but laugh. The bit where everone was laughing and it repeated had me in hysterics!

The racist Japanese joke wasn't necessary though, but apart from that a great submission!

Aoi House The Music Video Aoi House The Music Video

What...?

That was some fucked up shit.

But i'll leave a fair review anyway.